Hello, everyone! So, here is my first blog post (Eeeeeeee 😀 ) reviewing about Burt’s Bees Tips & Toes Kit. Happy reading lovelies x
I spotted this cute little package of Burt’s Bees Tips & Toes Kit in my cupboard for about 2 weeks and finally decided to try this out which was sent to me by my lovely aunt from United States.
– Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream: It has an amazing smell of rich almond and creamy milk with a bit of thick consistency. Once it absorbs, it feels great on your skin.
– Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream: My absolute favourite! Love the honey scent and how this turns your skin so soft.
– Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream: Tbh, I personally did not like this product as the consistency is quite thick and bit of greasy as well.Also, dislike the coconut smell. Just not my thing !
– Burt’s Bees Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm: LOVEEE IT! Keeps your lips hydrated and lasts for a quite very long time. Once again, love the Pomegranate scent. That’s the thing about these products you know! Great smell with the natural ingredients in it. Also, this one’s among the top must have lip balms by Saudi Beauty blog.
– Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: I’m obsessed. Isn’t this enough to let you all know how goooood this product is? Nourishes and hydrates the nails and cuticles after all the washing of dishes has been done. Post iftar treatment idea, haha! Pamper yourself girls x
– Burt’s Bees Hand Salve: Smells of herbal scent. Would consider applying it only in some areas and not completely on the hands as it takes a lot of time to absorb. Apply it before you go to bed when you have plenty of time to let it get absorbed.
P.S – For people in Saudi Arabia, you can order it from Limited Editions website by clicking here
Grab the kit, and thank me later x